Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Calhoun County

  •   State: 
    Alabama
      County: 
    Calhoun County
      Zips: 
    36204
    36254
    36257
    36202
    36253
    36203
    36279
    36205
    36277
    36260
    36271
    36250
    36272
    36206
    36265
    36207
    36203
    36201
      Coordinates: 
    33.77143237073999, -85.82603097386423
      Area total: 
    612.27 sq. mi., 1585.78 sq. km, 391855.36 acres
      Area land: 
    605.87 sq. mi., 1569.20 sq. km, 387756.80 acres
      Area water: 
    6.40 sq. mi., 16.59 sq. km, 4098.56 acres
      Established: 
    1832
      Capital seat: 

    Anniston
    Address: 1702 Noble St
    County Administrative Building
    Anniston, AL 36201-3826
    Governing Body: Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Calhoun County, Alabama, United States

  •   Population: 
    116,441; Population change: -1.80% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    192 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,822
      Households: 
    47,357
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.10% per 46,240 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $4.05 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Calhoun County's population of Alabama of 55,844 residents in 1930 has increased 2,09-fold to 116,441 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.08% female residents and 47.92% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.28% in Calhoun County, Alabama are married and the remaining 40.72% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.28% in Calhoun County, Alabama are married and the remaining 40.72% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    53,052 residential units of which 87.53% share occupied residential units.

    25 minutes is the average time that residents in Calhoun County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.01% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.41% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.51% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.72% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Calhoun County, Alabama 64.42% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.01% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.58% are vacant.

  • The 61.95% of the population in Calhoun County, Alabama who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 65.690%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 33.170%) of those eligible to vote in Calhoun County, Alabama.

Skyline of Calhoun County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Robert F Murray Law Offices

1 Johnny Cake Hill, New Bedford, MA 02740

Inglis Patrick J

1902 W Judith Ln #100, Boise, ID 83705

Goodman Amy L

1050 Connecticut Ave NW # 200, Washington, DC 20036

Breslauer Law

284 N Glassell St, Orange, CA 92866

Teresa M. Smith, Attorney at Law

7501 Highway 70 E, Carlisle, AR 72024

Landscape of Alabama