Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Madison County

  •   State: 
    Alabama
      County: 
    Madison County
      Zips: 
    35812
    35813
    35897
    35898
    35767
    35742
    35762
    35893
    35815
    35814
    35807
    35896
    35898
    35899
    35804
    35809
    35763
    35808
    35760
    35741
    35748
    35761
    35757
    35824
    35773
    35759
    35749
    35763
    35750
    35803
    35810
    35811
    35816
    35802
    35805
    35806
    35758
    35801
      Coordinates: 
    34.76308974083023, -86.55020637505613
      Area total: 
    812.72 sq. mi., 2104.92 sq. km, 520137.60 acres
      Area land: 
    801.59 sq. mi., 2076.11 sq. km, 513018.24 acres
      Area water: 
    11.12 sq. mi., 28.81 sq. km, 7119.36 acres
      Established: 
    1808
      Capital seat: 

    Huntsville
    Address: 100 Northside Square, Suite700
    Huntsville, AL 35801
    Governing Body: Commission with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Madison County, Alabama, United States

  •   Population: 
    388,153; Population change: 15.93% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    484 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,254
      Households: 
    129,555
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.60% per 187,247 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $22.98 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Madison County's population of Alabama of 64,623 residents in 1930 has increased 6,01-fold to 388,153 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.07% female residents and 48.93% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.75% in Madison County, Alabama are married and the remaining 38.25% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.75% in Madison County, Alabama are married and the remaining 38.25% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    169,820 residential units of which 92.90% share occupied residential units.

    23 minutes is the average time that residents in Madison County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.65% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.08% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.32% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.37% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Madison County, Alabama 64.73% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.45% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.82% are vacant.

  • The 53.21% of the population in Madison County, Alabama who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.880%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.930%) of those eligible to vote in Madison County, Alabama.

Skyline of Madison County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Lisa Kritt

2000 W Carroll Ave, Chicago, IL 60612

Santa Barbara Law Library

1100 Anacapa St # 2, Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Young Gary C

1330 21st Way South, Suite 120, Birmingham, AL 35205

Holland Jr Andrew

201 N 2nd St, Smithfield, NC 27577

Collins Wascha & Mc Nally

717 S Grand Traverse St, Flint, MI 48502

Landscape of Alabama