Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Sacramento County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Sacramento County
      Zips: 
    95639
    94240
    94298
    94204
    94249
    95836
    95851
    95852
    95853
    95894
    94208
    95680
    95866
    95813
    95639
    95671
    95812
    95860
    95865
    95611
    95609
    95830
    95741
    95759
    95763
    95615
    95638
    95683
    95837
    95626
    95832
    95683
    95641
    95655
    95690
    95693
    95652
    95835
    95829
    95673
    95757
    95843
    95842
    95824
    95670
    95864
    95621
    95632
    95838
    95831
    95833
    95662
    95819
    95818
    95660
    95820
    95822
    95817
    95841
    95827
    95828
    95742
    95811
    95670
    95826
    95834
    95758
    95821
    95624
    95610
    95628
    95815
    95823
    95608
    95816
    95814
    95825
    95630
      Coordinates: 
    38.44932188612124, -121.34425549901626
      Area total: 
    994.37 sq. mi., 2575.41 sq. km, 636397.44 acres
      Area land: 
    965.25 sq. mi., 2499.98 sq. km, 617759.36 acres
      Area water: 
    29.12 sq. mi., 75.43 sq. km, 18638.08 acres
      Elevation: 
    831 ft (253 m)
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    Sacramento
    Address: 9700 Goethe Road, Suite C
    Sacramento, CA
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Sacramento County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,585,055; Population change: 11.72% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,642 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $57,893
      Households: 
    16,389
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.30% per 707,182 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $88.62 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Sacramento County's population of California of 11,311 residents in 1930 has increased 5,68-fold to 64,209 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.25% female residents and 50.75% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.72% in Sacramento County, California are married and the remaining 36.28% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.72% in Sacramento County, California are married and the remaining 36.28% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    587,551 residential units of which 96.07% share occupied residential units.

    27.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Sacramento County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.79% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.31% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.90% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.44% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Sacramento County, California 56.79% are owner-occupied homes, another 37.29% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.92% are vacant.

  • The 36.08% of the population in Sacramento County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 39.340%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.300%) of those eligible to vote in Sacramento County, California.

Skyline of Sacramento County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Law Office of Eric C. Diggan

519 Walnut St, Reading, PA 19601

Barton Mark E

211 N Washington Ave, El Dorado, AR 71730

Michael Papuc Law Offices

44 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104

Hinshaw & Culbertson

9200 W Cross Dr # 313, Littleton, CO 80123

Daly Maureen A

1 Blue Hill Plaza # 1629, Pearl River, NY 10965

Landscape of California