Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Baker County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Baker County
      Zips: 
    32087
    32040
    32063
      Coordinates: 
    30.331071078245962, -82.28458716815062
      Area total: 
    588.97 sq. mi., 1525.43 sq. km, 376940.80 acres
      Area land: 
    585.23 sq. mi., 1515.74 sq. km, 374547.20 acres
      Area water: 
    3.74 sq. mi., 9.69 sq. km, 2393.60 acres
      Established: 
    1861
      Capital seat: 

    Macclenny
    Address: 55 N 3Rd St
    County Courthouse
    Macclenny, FL 32063-2101
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Baker County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    28,259; Population change: 4.22% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    48 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $50,181
      Households: 
    70,979
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.90% per 11,759 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $559.56 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Baker County's population of Florida of 12,091 residents in 1930 has increased 14,49-fold to 175,216 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.61% female residents and 49.39% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.90% in Baker County, Florida are married and the remaining 40.10% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.90% in Baker County, Florida are married and the remaining 40.10% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    9,809 residential units of which 92.64% share occupied residential units.

    34.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Baker County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.12% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.36% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.22% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.94% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Baker County, Florida 76.39% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.52% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.09% are vacant.

  • The 28.99% of the population in Baker County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 78.220%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 20.990%) of those eligible to vote in Baker County, Florida.

Skyline of Baker County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

William J. Severni

139 Simsbury Rd, Avon, CT 06001

The Law Offices of Gregory D. Cholakis, Esquire

514 Grand St, Troy, New York 12180

Edward B. MacMahon, Jr., PLC Attorney at Law

107 E Washington St, Middleburg, VA 20117

Williamson & Brown

1660 Hotel Cir N # 700, San Diego, CA 92108

Chikamoto Oren Law Office LLC

1001 Bishop St #1750, Honolulu, HI 96813

Landscape of Florida