Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bay County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Bay County
      Zips: 
    32412
    32417
    32411
    32406
    32410
    32402
    32403
    32413
    32438
    32409
    32404
    32403
    32407
    32413
    32466
    32409
    32408
    32408
    32444
    32404
    32407
    32413
    32401
    32405
      Coordinates: 
    30.132460682033525, -85.63319100267506
      Area total: 
    1033.15 sq. mi., 2675.85 sq. km, 661217.92 acres
      Area land: 
    758.59 sq. mi., 1964.74 sq. km, 485498.88 acres
      Area water: 
    274.56 sq. mi., 711.11 sq. km, 175719.04 acres
      Established: 
    1913
      Capital seat: 

    Panama City
    Address: 840 W 11Th St
    County Courthouse
    Panama City, FL 32401-2336
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bay County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    175,216; Population change: 3.77% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    231 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,779
      Households: 
    9,657
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.10% per 82,763 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      GDP: 
    $7.77 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bay County's population of Florida of 9,405 residents in 1930 has increased 3,01-fold to 28,303 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 43.24% female residents and 56.76% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.25% in Bay County, Florida are married and the remaining 38.75% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.25% in Bay County, Florida are married and the remaining 38.75% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    102,971 residential units of which 68.11% share occupied residential units.

    23.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Bay County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.60% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.92% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.29% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.31% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bay County, Florida 50.46% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.83% are rented apartments, and the remaining 27.71% are vacant.

  • The 40.12% of the population in Bay County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 69.660%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 29.070%) of those eligible to vote in Bay County, Florida.

Skyline of Bay County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Lore & Levy

25 Loder St, Rye, NY 10580

Law Office of Ricardo A. Vazquez

2040 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109

Huhs J. David

555 W Smith St, Kent, WA 98032

Bradshaw Penni P

100 N Cherry St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101

The Lefkowitz Firm LLC

648 S Milledge Ave, Athens, GA 30605

Landscape of Florida