Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bradford County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Bradford County
      Zips: 
    32042
    32044
    32622
    32058
    32091
      Coordinates: 
    29.949959590830666, -82.16877789467745
      Area total: 
    300.49 sq. mi., 778.27 sq. km, 192314.24 acres
      Area land: 
    293.96 sq. mi., 761.36 sq. km, 188136.96 acres
      Area water: 
    6.53 sq. mi., 16.91 sq. km, 4177.28 acres
      Established: 
    1858
      Capital seat: 

    Starke
    Address: 945 N Temple Ave
    County Courthouse
    Starke, FL 32091-2110
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bradford County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    28,303; Population change: -0.76% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    96 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,917
      Households: 
    231,289
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 10,791 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $668.27 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bradford County's population of Florida of 13,283 residents in 1930 has increased 45,67-fold to 606,612 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.87% female residents and 49.13% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.66% in Bradford County, Florida are married and the remaining 39.34% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.66% in Bradford County, Florida are married and the remaining 39.34% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    10,723 residential units of which 88.24% share occupied residential units.

    30.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Bradford County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.47% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.91% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.39% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.07% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bradford County, Florida 72.21% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.05% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.74% are vacant.

  • The 44.61% of the population in Bradford County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 69.520%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 29.310%) of those eligible to vote in Bradford County, Florida.

Skyline of Bradford County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

McDonough Thomas C

334 Granite Ave, Milton, MA 02186

Poling, McGaw & Poling, PC

5455 Corporate Dr, Troy, MI 48098

Aveni James V

6685 Beta Dr, Cleveland, OH 44143

Browning Law Office

2250 Sidney Ave H-89, Port Orchard, WA 98366

Alizadeh-Fard Melinda

407 W 15th St, Edmond, OK 73013

Landscape of Florida