Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Clay County

  •   State: 
    Clay County
    29.983066639648587, -81.85788466484198
      Area total: 
    643.54 sq. mi., 1666.77 sq. km, 411867.52 acres
      Area land: 
    604.62 sq. mi., 1565.95 sq. km, 386953.60 acres
      Area water: 
    38.93 sq. mi., 100.82 sq. km, 24913.92 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Green Cove Springs
    Address: 477 Houston St
    County Administration Center
    Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-2438
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Clay County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    218,245; Population change: 14.35% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    361 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.40% per 105,658 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    $4.86 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clay County's population of Florida of 2,883 residents in 1930 has increased 130,33-fold to 375,752 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.42% female residents and 50.58% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.03% in Clay County, Florida are married and the remaining 34.97% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.03% in Clay County, Florida are married and the remaining 34.97% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    85,049 residential units of which 92.82% share occupied residential units.

    36.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Clay County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.97% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.82% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.21% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.13% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clay County, Florida 73.96% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.62% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.42% are vacant.

  • The 39.59% of the population in Clay County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 70.950%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 28.180%) of those eligible to vote in Clay County, Florida.

Skyline of Clay County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Thompson & Bishop

946 Kenmore Blvd, Akron, OH 44314

Landin Carlye S

200 South 6th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402

Alexander, Angela P.

10130 Artesia Pl, Bellflower, CA 90706

Bradley & Associates

40 N Central Ave #2250, Phoenix, AZ 85004

Conners Adam B

17 Beresford Ct # 2, Williamsville, NY 14221

Landscape of Florida