Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Allen County

  •   State: 
    Indiana
      County: 
    Allen County
      Zips: 
    46801
    46850
    46895
    46899
    46896
    46858
    46898
    46885
    46704
    46798
    46745
    46788
    46743
    46773
    46819
    46797
    46748
    46765
    46741
    46816
    46814
    46807
    46806
    46835
    46774
    46809
    46803
    46845
    46815
    46818
    46808
    46805
    46802
    46804
    46825
      Coordinates: 
    41.090871007140734, -85.06656219189975
      Area total: 
    660.02 sq. mi., 1709.45 sq. km, 422415.36 acres
      Area land: 
    657.32 sq. mi., 1702.45 sq. km, 420684.80 acres
      Area water: 
    2.70 sq. mi., 7.00 sq. km, 1730.56 acres
      Established: 
    1823
      Capital seat: 

    Fort Wayne
    Address: 1 E Main St
    City-County Courthouse
    Fort Wayne, IN 46802-1815
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Allen County, Indiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    385,410; Population change: 8.47% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    586 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,534
      Households: 
    29,690
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.70% per 184,986 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.40%
      GDP: 
    $20.06 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Allen County's population of Indiana of 24,864 residents in 1930 has increased 3,31-fold to 82,208 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.62% female residents and 49.38% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.67% in Allen County, Indiana are married and the remaining 35.33% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.67% in Allen County, Indiana are married and the remaining 35.33% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    162,431 residential units of which 93.39% share occupied residential units.

    22.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Allen County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.81% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.24% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.74% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.60% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Allen County, Indiana 65.86% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.20% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.94% are vacant.

  • The 48.28% of the population in Allen County, Indiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 51.750%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 47.410%) of those eligible to vote in Allen County, Indiana.

Skyline of Allen County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Yichen Zhao Law Office

11333 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75243

The Furth Law Firm, PA.

780 S Walnut St, Las Cruces, NM 88001

Law Offices of Scott C. Athen, PC

10480 Little Patuxent Pkwy #400, Columbia, MD 21044

Kaplan Gilbert B

1730 Pennsylvania Avenue NW # B1, Washington, DC 20006

Annamaria Lombino PC

330 W 38th St #900, New York, NY 10018

Landscape of Indiana