Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Acadia Parish

  •   State: 
    Louisiana
      County: 
    Acadia Parish
      Zips: 
    70527
    70537
    70534
    70516
    70556
    70531
    70559
    70543
    70525
    70578
    70526
      Coordinates: 
    30.290571311028813, -92.41197509701804
      Area total: 
    657.45 sq. mi., 1702.80 sq. km, 420770.56 acres
      Area land: 
    655.17 sq. mi., 1696.88 sq. km, 419308.16 acres
      Area water: 
    2.29 sq. mi., 5.92 sq. km, 1462.40 acres
      Established: 
    1886
      Capital seat: 

    Crowley
    Address: PO Box A
    Parish Courthouse
    Crowley, LA 70527-6001
    Governing Body: Police Jury with 8 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Acadia Parish, Louisiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    57,576; Population change: -6.79% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    88 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,031
      Households: 
    8,486
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.30% per 23,463 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.52 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Acadia Parish's population of Louisiana of 15,261 residents in 1930 has increased 1,49-fold to 22,750 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 44.19% female residents and 55.81% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.24% in Acadia Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 39.76% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.24% in Acadia Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 39.76% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    24,840 residential units of which 88.68% share occupied residential units.

    28.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Acadia Parish require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.26% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.75% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.20% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.70% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Acadia Parish, Louisiana 65.62% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.44% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.94% are vacant.

  • The 78.94% of the population in Acadia Parish, Louisiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 71.990%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 26.310%) of those eligible to vote in Acadia Parish, Louisiana.

Skyline of Acadia Parish

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Pak Dorothy C

2001 Park Pl, Birmingham, AL 35203

SCREMIN LAW, Anthony J. Scremin, PA.

7955 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33155

Mitchelson Thomas P

8301 W 116th Terrace, Overland Park, KS 66210

Leonard & Bell

113 W Center St # B, Lexington, NC 27292

Ledford & Associates

3181 Prairie St SW #106, Grandville, MI 49418

Landscape of Louisiana