Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

East Baton Rouge Parish

  •   State: 
    Louisiana
      County: 
    East Baton Rouge Parish
      Zips: 
    70831
    70892
    70837
    70874
    70804
    70835
    70895
    70898
    70896
    70879
    70884
    70821
    70825
    70813
    70739
    70770
    70827
    70803
    70812
    70819
    70836
    70739
    70811
    70820
    70818
    70807
    70801
    70714
    70814
    70805
    70791
    70817
    70815
    70802
    70810
    70808
    70816
    70806
    70809
      Coordinates: 
    30.538275403701796, -91.09564887149764
      Area total: 
    470.24 sq. mi., 1217.90 sq. km, 300950.40 acres
      Area land: 
    455.39 sq. mi., 1179.46 sq. km, 291450.88 acres
      Area water: 
    14.84 sq. mi., 38.44 sq. km, 9499.52 acres
      Established: 
    1810
      Capital seat: 

    Baton Rouge
    Address: PO BOX 1471
    Parish Courthouse
    Baton Rouge, LA 70821-1471
    Governing Body: Council with 12 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    456,781; Population change: 3.77% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,003 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,505
      Households: 
    168,987
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 228,974 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $36.12 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • East Baton Rouge Parish's population of Louisiana of 68,208 residents in 1930 has increased 6,7-fold to 456,781 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.89% female residents and 48.11% male residents live in as of 2020, 51.01% in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 48.99% are single population.

    As of 2020, 51.01% in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 48.99% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    204,359 residential units of which 88.80% share occupied residential units.

    25 minutes is the average time that residents in East Baton Rouge Parish require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.75% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.40% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.29% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.28% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana 56.56% are owner-occupied homes, another 34.42% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.02% are vacant.

  • The 51.32% of the population in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.340%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 50.500%) of those eligible to vote in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.

Skyline of East Baton Rouge Parish

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Law Offices of Michael Lambert

500 81st Ave ste q, Merrillville, IN 46410

Ford Will R

121 E Bankhead St, New Albany, MS 38652

Werdig Associates PC

715 8th St SE #1, Washington, DC 20003

Chad T Snow Law Offices

55 E Thomas Rd # 100, Phoenix, AZ 85012

Breckenridge Thomas Law Office

8000 I-10 suite 1500, San Antonio, TX 78230

Landscape of Louisiana