Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Evangeline Parish

  •   State: 
    Louisiana
      County: 
    Evangeline Parish
      Zips: 
    70580
    70524
    70585
    71367
    70576
    70515
    70554
    70586
      Coordinates: 
    30.728928413194332, -92.40595837610964
      Area total: 
    679.62 sq. mi., 1760.22 sq. km, 434959.36 acres
      Area land: 
    662.38 sq. mi., 1715.56 sq. km, 423923.84 acres
      Area water: 
    17.24 sq. mi., 44.66 sq. km, 11035.52 acres
      Established: 
    1908
      Capital seat: 

    Ville Platte
    Address: 200 Court St Bldg Courthouse
    Ville Platte, LA 70586-4463
    Governing Body: Police Jury with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Evangeline Parish, Louisiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    32,350; Population change: -4.81% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    49 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $26,529
      Households: 
    13,429
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.70% per 11,933 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $883.05 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Evangeline Parish's population of Louisiana of 25,483 residents in 1930 has increased 1,27-fold to 32,350 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.09% female residents and 49.91% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.86% in Evangeline Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 39.14% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.86% in Evangeline Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 39.14% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    14,416 residential units of which 88.29% share occupied residential units.

    29.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Evangeline Parish require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.61% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.65% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.07% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.93% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Evangeline Parish, Louisiana 62.26% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.44% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.30% are vacant.

  • The 71.47% of the population in Evangeline Parish, Louisiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.300%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.640%) of those eligible to vote in Evangeline Parish, Louisiana.

Skyline of Evangeline Parish

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Tim Hootman Law Offices

2402 Pease St, Houston, TX 77003

Marsha A Friedman Law Office

4310 Madison Ave, Kansas City, MO 64111

Bayer Healthcare: Monachello Jessica

Shawnee Mission, KS 66201

Greco Gary J

1730 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006

Morse Foushee PC

320 N Meridian St # 506, Indianapolis, IN 46204

Landscape of Louisiana