Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Adams County

  •   State: 
    Mississippi
      County: 
    Adams County
      Zips: 
    39190
    39122
    39165
    39121
    39120
      Coordinates: 
    31.48294264481832, -91.35349832683627
      Area total: 
    487.55 sq. mi., 1262.74 sq. km, 312029.44 acres
      Area land: 
    462.34 sq. mi., 1197.46 sq. km, 295900.16 acres
      Area water: 
    25.20 sq. mi., 65.27 sq. km, 16129.28 acres
      Established: 
    1799
      Capital seat: 

    Natchez
    Address: 115 S Wall St.
    County Courthouse
    Natchez, MS
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Adams County, Mississippi, United States

  •   Population: 
    29,538; Population change: -8.54% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    64 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $29,555
      Households: 
    12,846
      Unemployment rate: 
    11.00% per 10,609 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $911.66 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Adams County's population of Mississippi of 23,564 residents in 1930 has increased 1,25-fold to 29,538 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 53.87% female residents and 46.13% male residents live in as of 2020, 50.04% in Adams County, Mississippi are married and the remaining 49.96% are single population.

    As of 2020, 50.04% in Adams County, Mississippi are married and the remaining 49.96% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    14,885 residential units of which 85.23% share occupied residential units.

    22 minutes is the average time that residents in Adams County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.72% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.53% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.16% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.27% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Adams County, Mississippi 60.33% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.89% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.78% are vacant.

  • The 51.44% of the population in Adams County, Mississippi who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.830%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.470%) of those eligible to vote in Adams County, Mississippi.

Skyline of Adams County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Williams Ernest W

108 4th Ave S, Franklin, TN 37064

Clifford & Duke

909 N Courthouse Rd, North Chesterfield, VA 23236

Geissler Law

205 N University Rd # 3, Spokane Valley, WA 99206

Law Office of Daniel J. Harkinson PLLC

597 Columbus Ave, Rochester, NH 03867

Cao Law Firm

1440 Lapalco Blvd, Harvey, LA 70058

Landscape of Mississippi