Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cape May County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
    Cape May County
    39.08509826243267, -74.84997710870073
      Area total: 
    620.31 sq. mi., 1606.59 sq. km, 396995.84 acres
      Area land: 
    251.48 sq. mi., 651.34 sq. km, 160949.12 acres
      Area water: 
    368.82 sq. mi., 955.25 sq. km, 236046.72 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Cape May Court House
    Address: 4 Moore Rd
    County Administration Building
    Cape May Court House, NJ 08210-1654
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cape May County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    95,263; Population change: -2.06% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    378.9 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    13.80% per 45,492 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $5.07 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cape May County's population of New Jersey of 29,486 residents in 1930 has increased 3,23-fold to 95,263 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.81% female residents and 48.19% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.59% in Cape May County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 42.41% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.59% in Cape May County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 42.41% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    99,606 residential units of which 41.17% share occupied residential units.

    25 minutes is the average time that residents in Cape May County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.85% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.39% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.79% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cape May County, New Jersey 30.87% are owner-occupied homes, another 10.91% are rented apartments, and the remaining 58.22% are vacant.

  • The 44.24% of the population in Cape May County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 53.520%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.900%) of those eligible to vote in Cape May County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Cape May County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Gerber Geoffrey G

720 Olive St # 2400, St. Louis, MO 63101

Pacheco & Reamer

8031 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95832

Major Karrick Lee

640 N LaSalle Dr # 670, Chicago, IL 60654

Pierce Andrew W

1800 S Reserve St Suite B, Missoula, MT 59801

David J. Schexnaydre, Attorney at Law

2895 U.S. Hwy 190 Suite 212, Mandeville, LA 70471

Landscape of New Jersey