Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cumberland County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Cumberland County
      Zips: 
    08314
    08313
    08324
    08314
    08316
    08362
    08321
    08327
    08348
    08315
    08329
    08353
    08320
    08323
    08345
    08352
    08311
    08349
    08361
    08332
    08302
    08360
      Coordinates: 
    39.328098612564276, -75.1293184292851
      Area total: 
    677.85 sq. mi., 1755.61 sq. km, 433821.44 acres
      Area land: 
    483.36 sq. mi., 1251.90 sq. km, 309351.04 acres
      Area water: 
    194.49 sq. mi., 503.71 sq. km, 124470.40 acres
      Established: 
    1748
      Capital seat: 

    Bridgeton
    Address: 164 West Broad Street
    Bridgeton, NJ
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cumberland County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    154,152; Population change: -1.75% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    318.6 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,742
      Households: 
    52,149
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.80% per 66,277 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $6.01 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cumberland County's population of New Jersey of 69,895 residents in 1930 has increased 2,21-fold to 154,152 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.27% female residents and 51.73% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.16% in Cumberland County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 46.84% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.16% in Cumberland County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 46.84% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    57,119 residential units of which 92.17% share occupied residential units.

    25 minutes is the average time that residents in Cumberland County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.04% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.54% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.21% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.17% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cumberland County, New Jersey 63.88% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.33% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.79% are vacant.

  • The 37.92% of the population in Cumberland County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.420%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.000%) of those eligible to vote in Cumberland County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Cumberland County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Aaron Douglas G

1628 John F Kennedy Blvd #1975, Philadelphia, PA 19103

Ruckelshaus Kautzman Blackwell & Bemis, LLP: Hasbrook, William A.

135 N Pennsylvania St #1600, Indianapolis, IN 46204

Crush Law Pa

600 SE 2nd Ct, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301

State Attorney

100 E Main St, Bison, SD 57620

Dollar Law Firm

715 Sterlington Hwy, Farmerville, LA 71241

Landscape of New Jersey