Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hunterdon County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Hunterdon County
      Zips: 
    08803
    08803
    08868
    07831
    08870
    08885
    08557
    08556
    07979
    08888
    08887
    08858
    08804
    08829
    08559
    08802
    08826
    08827
    08801
    08867
    08551
    08848
    08825
    07830
    08889
    08833
    08809
    08530
    08822
      Coordinates: 
    40.56729674665463, -74.91224774165563
      Area total: 
    437.40 sq. mi., 1132.85 sq. km, 279932.80 acres
      Area land: 
    427.83 sq. mi., 1108.08 sq. km, 273811.84 acres
      Area water: 
    9.56 sq. mi., 24.77 sq. km, 6120.96 acres
      Established: 
    1714
      Capital seat: 

    Flemington
    Address: 1 East Main Street, Victorian Plaza
    County Administration Building
    Flemington, NJ 08822-1207
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Hunterdon County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    128,947; Population change: 0.47% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    301.4 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $100,714
      Households: 
    47,952
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.20% per 63,295 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $6.82 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hunterdon County's population of New Jersey of 34,728 residents in 1930 has increased 3,71-fold to 128,947 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.43% female residents and 49.57% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.92% in Hunterdon County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 34.08% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.92% in Hunterdon County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 34.08% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    51,687 residential units of which 94.76% share occupied residential units.

    36 minutes is the average time that residents in Hunterdon County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.65% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.33% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.69% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.89% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hunterdon County, New Jersey 81.39% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.60% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.01% are vacant.

  • The 50.11% of the population in Hunterdon County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.830%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.530%) of those eligible to vote in Hunterdon County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Hunterdon County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6004 Companies
1130 Counties
2188 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Robert Bakke Jr

650 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, CA 92408

John J Resich Jr Corporation: Resich Jr John J

840 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731

Law Office Of Christopher J. Bernard

513 Weeping Willow Ln, Maineville, OH 45039

Flinn & Beagan LLC

8300 Boone Blvd # 225, Vienna, VA 22182

Morrison & Frampton Pllp: Purdy Ryan D

341 Central Ave # B, Whitefish, MT 59937

Other Companies

Kayle Bruce E

1 Liberty St #47, New York, NY 10005

Law Office of Omar D. Lopera

1200 N Federal Hwy #200, Boca Raton, FL 33432

Mahan Patricia

1045 Benton St, Santa Clara, CA 95050

Jeff Holden Law Offices

1025 Connecticut Ave NW STE 1000, Washington, DC 20036

Russell Leonard Attorney At Law

1016 W Main St Suite 3, Monteagle, TN 37356

Landscape of New Jersey